Niche – a free segment in the market that the company has to promote goods and services. To succeed, a niche should be unique, attract the consumer, favorably differ from competitors. Let’s figure out what to gain in customer confidence and how to succeed.
What are the niches and how to create a new one
In most niches are divided:
- price segment – expensive, cheap;
- social orientation – newlyweds, retirees, teenagers;
- orientation on men or exclusively women;
- narrow specialization – school furniture, clothes for pregnant women.
Often features combine, creating a new niche in the market. To avoid repeating, explore potential competitors. Analyze similar suggestions, find out who took the tightest area. The task is to come up with a non-existent combination of offers and find people who are interested in it.
Where are you, customers?
Create a primary understandable portrait of your consumer: middle age, gender, family status, wealth. The primary portrait will help you get started. And later, when getting closer to customers, a full portrait and a proposal are created, designed for a specific segment of people.
What else do you need to know about a customer and how to work with it?
- Living Values - Respect them and support your goods or services.
- Personal interests – offer what will be in the interests of the consumer.
- Fears and fears – make sure that the offers provide confidence to the client and get rid of his doubts.
- The method of social participation – learn what social network clients use, how can remotely communicate.
How do you know all this? Pay attention to the appearance of people, the manner of behavior, the pace of life. Meet and communicate with people, ask to see your team of employees, salesmen, managers. If you promote a business online – see user pages, explore your interests. As an option – you can create a questionnaire and get some tips from prospective clients.
The more details you get about a client, the clearer it is to look for them, how to communicate, what to appeal and how to get interested in your product. By creating a clear portrait of the consumer, you will be able to predict his fears, the most urgent needs. Knowing more about people, you can offer something that the client has not yet met, but will definitely want. Think of a customer, take care of him and he will answer you reciprocity. So your business will have strong supporters and a guarantee of stable development.