Acrylic plaster, structure «bark beetle» «ITALY» TRIORA active
4-6 hours at a temperature +18-22°С and 65% RH
from 1,6 kg/m²
Type of works
White, Tinting in tinting studios
Value of the product:
- High weathering coatings – protection of the facade 10 years
- It contains wax, which reduces the water absorption and the surface is created on the surface of the “Lotus effect”
- Good elasticity, which provides resistance to microcracks
- Resistant to mechanical stress
- It used indoors and outdoors
- Easy structured
For the protection and decoration of surfaces with high operational loads indoors and outdoors, as well as use as a final layer of thermal insulation system using polystyrene plates. It forms a distinctive grooved surface, creating the effect of “bark beetle”
- Before carrying out work to remove old paint, which is loosely held. The surface must be dry and grease-free, dust-free
- The substrate must not have depressions and indentations 2 mm
- REQUIRED: Apply on the surface of the ground-contact FIJI TM TRIORA astive tinted to the plaster colour
Thoroughly stir the plaster before applying. If necessary, dilute with water not more than 1%
- With stainless steel trowel plaster is applied to the prepared substrate from the bottom up to the grain size
- After plastering cease to adhere to the tool, it is possible to form the structure of “pitted”
- The dried plaster may remove only mechanically
Important! Wet plaster must be protected from precipitation within 24 hours!
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Protect from frost. Keep at dry and cool place at a temperature not lower than + 5°C and not higher than + 35°C, protected from direct sunlight.
Closed containers with residues have to be recycled municipal waste collection sites.