Acrylic plaster, «lambskin» texture «GREECE» TRIORA active
4-24 hours at +18-22 °С and 65% RH
1-1,5 ml: 2,2-2,4 kg/m²
Type of works
Tinting in tinting studios
Value of the product:
- High weathering coatings – protection of the facade 10 years
- It contains wax, which reduces the water absorption and the surface is created on the surface of the “lotus effect”
- Good elasticity, which provides resistance to microcracks
- Resistant to mechanical stress
- It used indoors and outdoors
- Easy structured
For exterior and interior protective and decorative finishing of the surfaces with high operational load, also can be used as a finishing layer in heat insulation systems with the usage of polystyrene foam boards. Forms creating «lambskin» texture
- Remove old peeling coating before work. The surface to be treated must be dry, degreased and free of dust
- The foundation should not have hollows and cavities more than 2 mm
- Highly absorptive (aerocrete, gypsum) and peeling surfaces should be primed with TRIORA prof Reinforcing Deep Penetration Primer TR-23 strong
- A MUST: before applying the plaster, treat the surface with TRIORA aсtive Contact-primer FIJI tinted to the plaster colour, in order to create adhesion coating and level the surface colour
Thoroughly stir the plaster before applying. If necessary, dilute with water not more than 1%
- Apply the plaster with a stainless putty knife on the prepared foundation upwards according to the grain size;
- After the applied plaster ceases to stick to the tool, one can form the lambskin-like structure;
- Process the surface with a plastic grater in the selected direction, in parallel with the processed surface;
- The dried-up plaster can be removed only by external action.
Important! Wet plaster must be protected from precipitation within 24 hours!
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Protect from frost. Keep at dry and cool place at a temperature not lower than + 5°C and not higher than + 35°C, protected from direct sunlight.
Closed containers with residues have to be recycled municipal waste collection sites.