Latex half-matte paint TR-320 semi TRIORA prof
1-2 hour at +18-22°С and 65% RH
10-12 m²/L depending on surface rougness
Type of works
1 L, 3 L, 10 L
The value of the product:
- Bright-white for exceptional whiteness
- Matte structure, which optically aligns the ceiling
- Thixotropic – not sprayed while applying
- Excellent for ceilings
The appointment of the product:
Using for painting walls and ceilings inside the house. Excellent choice for the cement and cement-lime surfaces, gypsum board surfaces, as well as paintable wallpaper. It is used in premises with high requirements for washing, for example, in kitchens, bathrooms, corridors, cellars, etc.
The mode of application:
- The surface must be dry, free of grease and dust
- Before the painting works start all the previous layers of adhesive and lime paints, as well as old coatings, which do not stick well, must be removed
- To increase the durability of the painted service and to reduce the paint consumption, it is recommended to prime the surface with the TR-24 TRIORA prof primer. Do not prime wallpaper before painting
- Before using, the paint must be mixed thoroughly. Could be applied undiluted or, if it is necessary, diluted with the water to get good viscosity
- The paint could be applied with a brush, roller or with spray at the temperature of at least + 5°C
- Must be applied in one or two layers. The applying of the second layer is possible only after drying the first one
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Protect from frost. Keep at dry and cool place at a temperature not lower than + 5°C and not higher than + 35°C, protected from direct sunlight.
Closed containers with residues have to be recycled municipal waste collection sites.