Facade paint «SPAIN» TRIORA active
1-2 hour at +18-22°С and 65% RH
1L per 6–8 m²
Type of works
Inside and outside the permises
1 L, 2,5 L, 5 L, 10 L
TR-base, White, Tinting in tinting studios
Value of the product:
- It is resistant to weathering
- Good hiding power
- Water vapor permeability
- Easy to application
For exterior and interior protective and decorative finishing of the surfaces for long-term protection, also can be used as a finishing layer in heat insulation systems with the usage of polystyrene foam boards
Figures according to DSTU ЕN 13300:
- Glossiness: matte (G3 class)
- Vapour permeability: medium (V2)
- The surface should be clean, dry, solid and degreased. Glossy surfaces should be polished up to matte condition.
- If there is mould or fungi on the surface, use TRIORA prof Bioprotective Agent TR-25 bio to remove them.
- To ensure proper surface preparation, extend operational life of the coating and reduce paint consumption, the surface should be previously treated with TRIORA active CHILE Acrylic Primer or PERU Priming Concentrate
- Highly absorptive (aerocrete, gypsum) and peeling surfaces should be primed with TRIORA prof Reinforcing Deep Penetration Primer TR-23 strong
If necessary, dilute with water for working viscosity (not more than 5%)
- Thoroughly stir the paint before applying
- Apply the paint with a brush, roller or by spraying at temperature +5 °С and above
- Apply 1-2 paint layers. The second layer is to be applied after the first one has dried
- Wet plaster can be painted on only 28 days later
Important! Wet paint must be protected from precipitation within 24 hours
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Protect from frost. Keep at dry and cool place at a temperature not lower than + 5°C and not higher than + 35°C, protected from direct sunlight.
Closed containers with residues have to be recycled municipal waste collection sites.