Deep matt paint TRIORA
1-2 hour at +18-22°С and 65% RH
1L per 6–8 m²
Type of works
1 L, 3 L, 5 L, 10 L
Value of the product:
- Ideal for bedrooms and living rooms
- Velvety texture
- Washing-resistant, vapour-permeable, high adhesion
- Easy to apply
Used for interior painting of concrete, plastered, cement-lime, asbestos cement, brick, drywall and other porous wall surfaces that are subject to washing, as well as paintable wallpaper.
Figures according to DSTU ЕN 13300:
- Glossiness: deep matte
- Wet abrasion resistance: Class II
- Contrast ratio: Class 2 at 7 m2/L
- The surface to be painted must be dry, degreased and free of dust
- Before painting, remove old layers of glue and lime paints, as well as old peeling coatings
- To level surface roughness, TRIORA putties should be used
- To improve adhesion, reduce paint consumption, strengthen the surface, apply appropriate TRIORA primer on the surface before painting
- Highly absorptive and porous surfaces should be primed with TRIORA Deep Penetration Primer
- Attention! Wallpapers must not be primed before painting
- If there is mould or fungi on the surface, use TRIORA Bioprotective Agent to remove them
If necessary, dilute with water for working viscosity (not more than 5%)
- Thoroughly stir the paint before applying
- Apply the paint with a brush, roller or by spraying at temperature +5 °С and above
- Apply 1-2 paint layers. The second layer is to be applied after the first one has dried.
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Protect from frost. Keep at dry and cool place at a temperature not lower than + 5°C and not higher than + 35°C, protected from direct sunlight.
Closed containers with residues have to be recycled municipal waste collection sites.