Sodium Liquid Glass MIXOR
Type of works
Inside and outside the permises
1,3 kg, 2,5 kg, 7 kg
The value of the product:
- Protects from moisture
- Adds additional strength to concrete and other structures
- Stable at high temperatures
- Antibacterial properties
The appointment of the product:
Used in the textile, paper industry, including the production of cardboard containers. In construction: to fill the cracks and voids in walls and ceilings; for priming the screed surface; for waterproofing wells; fire-resistant processing; preparation of acid-resistant solutions
- FOR SILICON AND EMPTINESS FILLING in walls and ceilings, you need to prepare a solution with liquid glass, cement and sand in the ratio of 1: 1: 3. Prepare batch of the cement and sand, the amount of water is 100% of the amount of liquid glass. Add this mixture to the liquid glass, stirring constantly.
- FOR THE SURFACE OF THE SCREW PRIMING, a solution of liquid glass and cement is prepared in the ratio of 1: 1. To do this, mix the cement with water (use water in amount no more than 25% of the mass of the liquid glass). Add the mixture in portions to the liquid glass constantly stirring.
- FOR WELLSWATERPROOFING, prepare a solution of cement, liquid glass and good sifted sand in a ratio of 1: 1: 1, according to item one, smear the walls of the well, then re-process with liquid glass.
- FOR WATER-RESISTANT PLASTER AND FIRE-RESISTANT SOLUTION PREPARATION. Prepare the mixture (liquid glass, cement, sand in the ratio of 1: 1: 2.7), add water until the working viscosity (setting time 10 minutes), apply to the surface.
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Protect from frost. Keep at dry and cool place at a temperature not lower than + 5°C and not higher than + 35°C, protected from direct sunlight.
Closed containers with residues have to be recycled municipal waste collection sites.