Glue for Floor Covering ZEBRA
24 hours at +18-22°С and 65% RH
The glue is intended for gluing linoleums: commercial, semi-commercial, household without support as well as on Vlieseline, textile, frothed, polyurethane, rubber support, PVC tiles, synthetic covering, cork to concrete, cement-sand and other porous mineral surfaces
Method of application:
- The surface should be properly prepared before bonding; dry, plane, free of dust, grease, old coatings
If necessary, dilute with water for necessary (working) viscosity
- Stir the glue thoroughly before applying; apply 1 glue layer of 1 mm thickness with a putty knife to the support
- Expose for 10-15 minutes, then lay the materials to be bonded and press them tightly to the surface
- Excessive glue must be removed with damp cloth
- Wash the tools with water after use
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Protect from frost. Keep at dry and cool place at a temperature not lower than + 5°C and not higher than + 35°C, protected from direct sunlight.
Closed containers with residues have to be recycled municipal waste collection sites.