Primer concentrate STAR Paint
1-2 hour at +18-22°С and 65% RH
1L per 5-10 m² depending on roughness of the surface
Type of works
Inside and outside the permises
1 L, 2 L, 5 L
- Provides uniform paint application
- Settle dust the surface
- Without a sharp odor
- Dries quickly
Primer designed to prepare the surface inside and outside the premises. The primer can be used for concrete, plastered, plastered, brick, gypsum plasterboard surfaces before all types of repair work: painting with water-soluble paints, wallpapering, puttying, facing ceramic tiles etc
Mode of application:
- The surface must be clean, dry, strong and free from grease
- If the surfaces was previously coated with chalk, glue, lime or silicone paints, you have to get rid of old coatings completely
- Dilute with water in ratio 1/4 (ground / water)
- Apply in 1-2 layers. The second layer must be applied only after the full drying of the first one
Caution: avoid over-priming. The surface should not be glossy.
Tools: Brush, roller or sprayer
Precautions, storage and disposal:
Keep away from children! In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water.
Protect from frost. Store in a dry and cool place at a temperature of not below + 5°C and not above + 35°C. Store out of direct sunlight. Closed containers with product residues should be disposed of in organized municipal waste collection areas.