Primer concentrate TRIORA
1-2 hour at +18-22°С and 65% RH
1L per 5–10 m²
Type of works
1 L, 2 L
The value of the product:
- Permeable – the surface is “breathing”
- Equalizes water absorption
- Improves the adhesion of the materials
The appointment of the product:
Using for the preparation of the surfaces inside and outside the house. Could be used for concrete, plastered, unpacked, brick, gypsum plasterboard surfaces before all types of repair work such as painting, wallpapering, spackling, facing with the ceramic tiles etc
The mode of application:
- The surface must be clean, dry, strong and free from grease
- The surfaces previously coated with chalk, glue, lime or silicone paints should be cleaned from these coating completely
- If there is mold or fungus on the surface, they have to be removed with the help of BIO-protective agent TM TRIORA
- Have to be dilute with the water (1:5)/ (primer: water)
- Must be shuffled well
- Must be applied in 1-2 layers. The second layer could be applied only after the drying of the first one
ATTENTION: It is necessary to avoid over-priming – the surface should not be glossy!
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Protect from frost. Keep at dry and cool place at a temperature not lower than + 5°C and not higher than + 35°C, protected from direct sunlight.
Closed containers with residues have to be recycled municipal waste collection sites.