Enamel PF-266 ZEBRA, “Folk Craftsman” series
24 hours at +18-22°С and 65% RH
White spirit, solvent or their mix in 1:1 ratio
Type of works
0,25 kg, 0,9 kg, 2,8 kg, 50 kg
Value of the Product:
- High abrasion resistance and strength
- Good covering power
- Excellent coating gloss
- Resistant to water and detergents
- Remove old peeling coating, dust, oil and other foreign substances
- New items must be polished and cleaned of dust
- New wooden items should be primed with enamel diluted with solvent by 25%
- Before applying the enamel, the surface must be dry!
If necessary, dilute with an appropriate solvent to working viscosity.
Dilution with solvents other than the ones approved herewith and mixing with other paint-and-lacquer materials are not allowed
- Thoroughly stir before applying
- Apply by spraying, with a brush or a roller in 2 layers. After painting, use solvent to clean the tool
Advice: using a roller on large surfaces results in uniform coating and enamel economy
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach.Store and transport in a tightly closed original container protected from moisture and direct sunlight. Not afraid of frost. Closed container with the remains of the product should be disposed in the special organized places for collecting of household waste. Keep away from fire.