Ukrainian government does not require permission for internal re-planning work of the apartment since 2017. This simplifies the procedure greatly, but does not remove the responsibility for the unsuccessful work. How to rebuild an apartment and do not become an enemy of neighbors and communal services? A useful hint – next.
Today, most of the re-planning work of the housing is available, except those one, which relate load-bearing structures. These include the external walls in the houses, the walls that separate the apartments and that face the stairwell. They are thicker than usual partition walls, serve as the basis for the construction of the house, hold the upper floors and are a kind of skeleton built. Violation of the bearing wall can lead to the cracks in the walls and create a threat of collapse. You should not take risks – it is better to discuss radical changes in the department of capital construction.
- Increase living quarters due to non-residential;
- Combine rooms with cutouts in non-load-bearing walls and partitions;
- Combine the bathrooms and increase their area at the expense of the corridor;
- Convert the window into an exit to the balcony in a room with a balcony.
What does require the permitting documents and the subsequent commissioning?
- Combine several apartments;
- Increase in the area of non-residential premises due to residential;
- Delivery of heating appliances to the balcony or loggia;
- Dismantling floors between floors and disrupting the construction of the floor;
- Elimination or modification of ventilation ducts;
- Dismantling of external walls;
- Digging out the cellars on the first floors;
- Attachment of the additional premises to the first floor.
- Administrative liability in the form of a fine of 3 to 5 non-taxable minimum income;
- Reverse the restructuring to the primary view at its own expense;
- In the case when the restructuring has damaged the overall design of the house, both the contractor and the customer are responsible. Costs are decided by court.
What to do for legal adjustment?
Contact the Bureau of Technical Inventory (BTI), order a redevelopment project and technical documentation. In the future, if someone wants to change the already new apartment plan, it have to repeat the same procedure. On average, the procedure will take about a month.
Finally, the last, small, but very important nuance. When planning noisy work, remember that on weekdays they are allowed from 8:00 to 21:00, and on weekends and holidays only after the consent of all neighbors.
Observing the basic building requirements and simple human factors, you will be able to maintain peace with neighbors and services and successfully complete any repairs.